Friday, December 28, 2007

Vitamin C- A No Go!

OK- I'm not going to do the vitamin C thing--- I posted that I was going to take that on my pregnant mom's chat room and a gal felt like researching and the side effects aren't that fun if you take too much- and she couldn't find anything online about it helping to thin things out-- I'd like to know the research my Chiropractor has on that-- Oh well---- I'll just not do it, fine by me. She'll just come out when she's good darn and ready.

Funny though- she was so anxious to come out early and now she's to shy to come out when the timing is right. Good thing I'm still working to help keep my mind off of it-- well, sort of.

1 comment:

Angie and Kyle said...

Hey Mindi!

I've been thinking about you!

Remember, you're still a week away from your due date, so it really is still early. When you think of it that way, maybe it won't seem like things need to speed along. Babies get so much nourishment in the womb that it's absolutely great if she stays in there a bit longer.

She can't stay in there forever, I PROMISE!

Love,
Angie