Thursday, January 14, 2010

34 Week Check Up

My 34 week check up went well. My weight gain is right on the money, my blood pressure couldn’t look more beautiful and Baby Bear is still head down.

I did talk to her about all this pressure I have been feeling on my pubic bone and she said that is normal and she felt where his head was sitting and when I’m lying down he’s low, but he’s not engaged so she doesn’t think he will be making an extra early appearance.

Although, she did say, because I am sitting and running around all day long that when I get home I need to lay down as much as possible as lying down will take the pressure off of my pubic bone and in the end allow me to, hopefully, work up till the day I deliver. My boss sure liked hearing that! (he asked if I wanted a recliner for my desk so I could really relax while I worked!) (Too bad that can’t be a reality!)


Since it has been prescribed to have me lay down at home as much as I can don’t you think that means Taylor should do all the cooking and cleaning! :)

No comments: