Monday, January 18, 2010

Big Sister Miley

I just have to share this story.

Saturday, after Sesame Street, (see post below) her and I were laying in my bed cuddling and she had found a bottle of hers from when she was an infant and thought it would be funny to put water in it. Well, she actually put water in it for the baby! She lifted up my shirt and said she wanted to feed the baby! So she put the bottle up to my tummy and when it would drip out water she would rub it in my tummy.

After she decided he was done eating she then cuddled her baby brother and rubbed his 'back' to sleep and then covered him up with a blanket. (*Baby Brother and Him referring to my tummy)

I think she is going to be a great Big Sister and I think she is as ready as I am for him to come out.

Here's to week 35, may it go as fast as it can!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

This is so sweet=)