Friday, January 22, 2010

What a Goof!

Last night Miley was being her goofy self.

As Taylor was trying to get on her pajamas after her bath she was jumping all over our bed being goofy. Then all of a sudden her cheeks puffed out like her mouth was full of something, she looked at me and then swallowed hard. I asked her if she just puked in her mouth and she responded with a nod and a little drizzle coming out the side of her mouth. I quickly grabbed a towel and tossed it to Taylor to wipe her mouth off and told her to go to Daddy to clean her up.

She then proceeded to JUMP over to Taylor, now with major hiccups and said- “I puked” as she waited for him to wipe her mouth.

What a goof! After that jumping time was over!

1 comment:

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

Oh...that makes me gag just thinking about that!! But then...that's what Shelly said she did when she heard Favre was coming to play for the Vikings! LOL!!