Monday, January 18, 2010

When Will Baby Bear Be Here?

Poll is now open for bets! See the poll information on the right side of my blog and start taking a guess. Post your guess in the comment section of this post. Each week I will list those who have made their guess for that week.

There will be 2 winners- a Date winner and a Weight and Height winner who guessed the baby would be born during the week he is born.

What do you get if you win? It's a surprise, so make a guess!!

Due Date: Feb. 23

FYI- Miley was 1 day late and 8 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches long

14 comments:

Mindi Kay said...

Some background info to help you decide your guess:

Miley was 1 day late
She weighed 8.2 and was 19 inches long
Baby Bear has been head down since my 20 week ultrasound
I’m carrying Baby Bear very low

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

February 20, 9# 3oz. 20" Is there a prize for the first guess? :-)

Jeff Hanson said...

I will go with Feb. 21.
8 lb 14 oz
20.5 inches long
He'll be a big boy, but not a gigantor:)

math geek said...

I'll guess Feb. 19
8 lbs. 8 oz.
21 inches

math geek said...

math geek is Lori Best

Tammy Meyers said...

February 18th - 8 lbs 12 oz 20.5"

Cheryl Fitzgerald-McNelis said...

I'm going way out on a limb with a date.....

February 15th

9 lbs 3 oz

21 1/4 inches long

Anonymous said...

I thing Baby Bear will be here Feb. 18th
8 lbs 4 oz
20 1/2 inches long

Kris Bodette said...

Nana says Baby Bear will make his appearance on February 20th and will weigh in at 9#2oz and be 22 inches long. I know this sounds long but your sister Nikki came into the world this long.

Robby and Michelle said...

February 17th. at 12:30PM. On my birthday! I'll be 49 years older than your son. 8Lbs. 10 oz.
20 17/32" long.

Robby

Unknown said...

I think it's something like 5% deliver on their due date so...going against my odds with, ON TIME!
Feb 23
8 lbs 4 oz
20 3/4 inches

Kim Sjoquist said...

Feb. 22
9 lbs. even
20" long

Kathryn Bousu said...

Feb. 18
9lb. 6oz
21 inches long

Natalie said...

oOooh fun, I love games. I think he'll make his grand entrance on Feb 19 weighing 7lbs 14 oz.