Thursday, January 28, 2010

Disappointingly Right

I knew it, but I’m OK with it. 0 dilation, 25% effaced, hovering just above my pelvis so around a -1 station but low enough where he won’t flip flop on me. Head down, butt on the right legs to the left but he still rolls around in there so I’m sure that changes daily. It was cool to see all his body parts again, he was really moving around in there. So, with that said, I’m OK with him baking for a few more weeks- he needs to fatten up like his sister! And, I know the longer he stays in the better sucker he’ll hopefully be when he comes out.

But, to follow up the ‘disappointing’ information she informed me that the visiting restrictions have now been lifted for the maternity floor which means Miley can now come and visit in the hospital!!! YEAH!!!!! I was grinning from ear to ear after hearing that information. I really wasn’t too keen on her meeting Baby Bear for the very first time at home, in her territory, it will be nice to have her meet him at the hospital and plus, I am going to miss her like crazy so I’m happy I’ll get to see her!

No comments: