Wednesday, January 13, 2010

34 Weeks

34 Weeks

Not much to say really except that when I tell people that I still have 6 weeks left their eyes slightly pop out of their head in shock that I still have that much more to go as if they are thinking, WOW, she is going to get even bigger!

Most are sincere and apologize for their initial response and I tell them that I'll be the first to say that I'm 34 weeks and should be going on 39!

Weirdly though, my body is feeling better, it must just be getting use to holding this big baby. However, the potty breaks are getting VERY annoying. Just last night I was up 6... yes... SIX times to go to the bathroom, that is almost once an hour I was waking up!! I think it will be easier to have this baby as I can at least sleep for 3-4 hour stretches versus waking up every hour!

My good friend Kelsey had her baby girl this past weekend, Emma Jean, such a cute chubby baby. Gotta love the chubby ones!! But let me tell you, boy was I jealous to see the picture of her baby and to know that she wasn't pregnant anymore and could lay flat on her stomach! I honestly don't really mind being pregnant, I would say that it's just a hard adjustment for me with already having one at home and not being as mobile as I would like to be. And I think at this point in anyone's pregnancy you just get so anxious to see what your baby looks like and to be able to hold him and kiss him!

Well, here are some pictures of the belly, sad to say, 34 weeks brought on some very unwanted stretch marks, I'm hoping they will fade away once I'm not pregnant anymore as you can only see them if the light hits them right, I only had 2 tiny stretch marks with Miley but since I'm carrying this one directly out front I think my stomach is really stretching out.

34 Weeks side A

34 Weeks side B (I think sometimes you can look bigger on one side than the other)

Miley's tummy at 34 weeks, she just loves having her belly picture taken too! :) HEHE

(Sorry for the funky coloring of this photo, the flash did something goofy, and of course, with a toddler, you only get one chance to get a photo!)

No comments: